Due to the predicted weather conditions, we are taking the safety of our paddling community first, and postponing this 2nd event of the Rotohoe Series 2022, which was scheduled for Lake Rotoma.
Our proposed new date will be Saturday, 18th June 2022.
We thank you all for your patience and understanding and look forward to seeing you at the next event.
Those whanau that have paid already, we will be happy to transfer your fees to the next race on the 18th June 2022. If this does not suit you, then please contact Maylene on firstname.lastname@example.org.
All entries will automatically carry over to the new date. Entries and rosters have re-opened for club admins to make changes accordingly.
Stay safe in these conditions.