Please share: Looking ahead to the weather forecast for Saturday.
At the moment we have some rain and wind range (knots) sitting in the 20s.
With the current forecast.
-Racing will still be on, but as always it is up to the team and individual if they wish to participate.
-There may be course changes.
-Spray skirts are compulsory.
-All Participants will be required to**WEAR** approved PFDshttps://www.maritimenz.govt.nz/…/lo…/issue-26/issue-26-5.asp
We will continue to watch the forecast and update you again tomorrow.