Please note all individuals can register themselves and do not need to contact their club admin to enter.
WANZ Foundation Coaching - Paddling Basics
At the completion of this module the participant will be able to coach a novice paddler to a level that the paddler will be able to perform basic paddling skills
Date: Sunday 19 September 2021
Venue: Online Zoom (zoom link will be provided after you register)
Delivered by: Corrina Gage
Time: 9am - 12.00pm
- Zoom access please download/install prior to the course
- Stable internet connection
- Device (laptop, iPad/tablet, phone)
- Working camera on device
- Camera MUST be turned on
- MUTE your microphone, unless required to speak
- Find a quiet space away from shared spaces
- Do not Zoom & Drive
$30pp (affiliated member of Waka Ama NZ)
Via the Enter Now link provided.
Please note online entries will close earlier if the quota 30 per course is reached.
A minimum of 10 registrations will be required to run the course.
ENTRIES CLOSE FRIDAY 17 SEPTEMBER 12pm.